Jake recently graduated from the ALRA South three year BA acting course and took part in Days of Significance directed by Beth Flintoff with the school.
During his three years of training, Jake played various roles in productions, including Harry Villers in Posh, Toby Belch in Twelfth Night, Henry in Incognito, Father William in Alice in Wonderland and many more. He has gained lots of experience working with both classical and contemporary text.
- Casualty Dir: John Howlett, BBC One
- Days Of Significance Dir: Beth Flintoff, ALRA
- Posh Dir: Josh Roche, ALRA
- Alice In Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass Dir: Mark Maughan, ALRA
- ALRA South, BA, 3 years, 2016-2019
- The BRIT School, 4 years, 2012-2016